Security company frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

constableduncan

Premium Subscriber
I am new and was looking for a certain companies frequency but was not able to find it. I did run a FCC check and found the frequencies but not a PL. (I currently work for said company and they lost their paperwork.) How can i go about finding this information?

wtp

you can hear them

unless the freqs are crowded, you can hear them. pl is to help with only hearing the group you want to hear.
kind of like a secret handshake.

constableduncan

Premium Subscriber
DPL or PL

I am transmitting and that's all I need for our radios. Also the area is Pittsburgh, PA the frequencies are 452.0750 and 457.0750 but that is all we have. I did search the FCC database and could not find anything. if anyone here could help it would be appreciated.

WA0CBW

Premium Subscriber
The FCC does not assign PL (DPL) codes. They are assigned locally or by the person programming the radio. As suggested above use your scanner to find the tone frequency.
BB

ecps92

When you search the FCC, check the box to search o Limitations (may include expired licenses and cancelled applications) this will return the older licenses

The FCC does not assign PL (DPL) codes. They are assigned locally or by the person programming the radio. As suggested above use your scanner to find the tone frequency.
BB

n3obl

Ø
Database Admin
might help if you say whom you are looking for?

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.