Security Frequencies for St. Joseph's HC

wpstinson1963

Toronto Scanner News
Premium Subscriber
I would please like to know does anyone know what the radio frequencies are used for the security at St Joseph's Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario?

Thank You

WPStinson

mciupa

Other than a paging frequency for the site, I see no other published listings in TAFL. Do you know which security company is contracted to do security?

In many cases, Paladin Security patrols hospitals. Set your scanner to Search between 450-470 MHz. If the right person reads this post, you may get your definite answer.

mbstone99

I would please like to know does anyone know what the radio frequencies are used for the security at St Joseph's Health Centre in Toronto, Ontario?

Thank You

WPStinson

They used to be listed in the TAFL but has since disappeared from it. I haven't been able to confirm what I have heard but give this a try and see if you can confirm them.

406.8375 DMR CC 10
422.8750 DMR CC 10

Talkgroups heard 8355, 8356 & 8357

Matt

wpstinson1963

Toronto Scanner News
Premium Subscriber
They used to be listed in the TAFL but has since disappeared from it. I haven't been able to confirm what I have heard but give this a try and see if you can confirm them.

406.8375 DMR CC 10
422.8750 DMR CC 10

Talkgroups heard 8355, 8356 & 8357

Matt
I will give it a try and post back what I find out. Thank You

Other than a paging frequency for the site, I see no other published listings in TAFL. Do you know which security company is contracted to do security?

In many cases, Paladin Security patrols hospitals. Set your scanner to Search between 450-470 MHz. If the right person reads this post, you may get your definite answer.
Thank You. I will listen to the paging frequency and will do a search in the 450-470 range to see if I can find anything.