Sedgwick County and Wichita scanning questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
Where exactly on that Facebook page does he talk about programming an XTS3000 for non-affiliate scan for SG CO?

fp5930

Motorola XTS 5000 Radios

For those that may be interested I talked to Mark at Radio Shack-Derby today and he has a new source for programmed XTS 5000 radios and will be receiving three that have been spoken for by customers. They will be priced the same as previous programmed radios ($400) plus tax and I believe he said they would use the same programmed frequencies/talk groups as before. If interested contact him and he will place your name on a list and contact you when he receives more radios.

Redneck0410

For those that may be interested I talked to Mark at Radio Shack-Derby today and he has a new source for programmed XTS 5000 radios and will be receiving three that have been spoken for by customers. They will be priced the same as previous programmed radios ($400) plus tax and I believe he said they would use the same programmed frequencies/talk groups as before. If interested contact him and he will place your name on a list and contact you when he receives more radios.
Awesome news... thanks, Fred.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pallen444

mark

he has them in now go get one.xts 5000 if you want mine tell him 3 on list i got one allready.

fp5930

Motorola XTS 5000 Radio

Just an update on the XTS 5000 radio availability.....I was at Radio Shack-Derby today and Mark has one left out of six he received last week. He thinks he may get a couple of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.