Seeking ctcss/dcs tone codes for 2019 Nascar

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankees5478

Hi all, I am looking for the ctcss/dcs tone codes for this year's Nascar season. I use my uniden bc72xlt and my baofeng uv5r+, and still get a lot of bleed over on frequencies at both Dover and Pocono.I know someday I need to upgrade to a digital scanner, but these are all I have for now.
Thank You for any assistance.

Bob1955

Hi all, I am looking for the ctcss/dcs tone codes for this year's Nascar season. I use my uniden bc72xlt and my baofeng uv5r+, and still get a lot of bleed over on frequencies at both Dover and Pocono.I know someday I need to upgrade to a digital scanner, but these are all I have for now.
Thank You for any assistance.
yankees5478, your BC-72XLT cannot do ctcss/dcs and your Baofeng can but it is real hard to search at all, if possible the tones so you are out of luck. Go purchase a Bearcat BC-125 AT and that is a great handheld scanner. I just sold mine. Get the Diamond RH-77CA for MUCH better reception unless at a race track for class range. Hope this helps you sir.

yankees5478

yankees5478, your BC-72XLT cannot do ctcss/dcs and your Baofeng can but it is real hard to search at all, if possible the tones so you are out of luck. Go purchase a Bearcat BC-125 AT and that is a great handheld scanner. I just sold mine. Get the Diamond RH-77CA for MUCH better reception unless at a race track for class range. Hope this helps you sir.
Thank You for recommendation, I should have said that members of my family use my Uniden, and I use my baofeng. Even though I know I need a better scanner, I am hoping someone might have a list of tones already so I can get better reception on my baofeng.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
When I went to Martinsville, Homestead and Bristol I always rented a scanner/portable radio from Racing Electronics. When you rent a radio from them they will have it already programmed with driver to crew frequencies they use all ready for you to pick up at the track your going to.

Racing Electronics

dgregjones

Racing Electronics also sells scanners that you can program over the air. Just turn it on, select over the air programming, and it will automatically download the latest frequencies, and tone codes for that weekend. The scanner is pretty limited to what you can use it for because it only covers the 450-470mhz band.
I like the BC125 as I enjoy searching for the codes myself, which I input during practice sessions on Fridays.

yankees5478

Racing Electronics also sells scanners that you can program over the air. Just turn it on, select over the air programming, and it will automatically download the latest frequencies, and tone codes for that weekend. The scanner is pretty limited to what you can use it for because it only covers the 450-470mhz band.
I like the BC125 as I enjoy searching for the codes myself, which I input during practice sessions on Fridays.
Some year I will upgrade, but trying to keep it cheap

emsguy

In this forum, someone posted ctcss and dcs codes for the 2019 Daytona 500. I started a spreadsheet with radio frequencies found at the speedway digest website and matched up those tone codes given in this forum. If you want to provide your email address, I have a uv-5r "chirp" file I could send you.

yankees5478

In this forum, someone posted ctcss and dcs codes for the 2019 Daytona 500. I started a spreadsheet with radio frequencies found at the speedway digest website and matched up those tone codes given in this forum. If you want to provide your email address, I have a uv-5r "chirp" file I could send you.
Thank you, I have used the tones from the 2019 daytona 500, and put them with the frequencies I have.

BigTemp

I would like the Chirp file if at all possible.

jeepsandradios

Feed Provider
For the most part 95% of last years frequencies and tones are the same. Each year i buy new race sheets from RE with frequencies and ery rarely do these change. About the only changes are when a driver changes teams. Alot end up being what the team used in the past. There are multiple threads on here with Monster Cup, Xfinity and Gander Trucks. Also as others said get the race antenna from RE or someone else. The Baofeng still doesn't scan fast enough for race listening, but should work ok listening to one or 2 channels.

thomas48

#10 on the menu of the uv5r will give you the tone code for a given frequency on your radio.go to youtube and it will show how to do it

thomas48

could you send me the chirp file tag82448@hotmail.com thanks tom

Status
Not open for further replies.