Seems like I am missing all but one talk group in the latest Spartanburg SC talk group...I can only receive Spartan Town Dispatch TGID 48521

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitheus

Premium Subscriber
Everything in the list of Spartanburg SC talk groups is dead except the Spartan Town 48521 .... any help appreciated

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
Can you tell us exactly what control channel frequencies you have programmed? You may be monitorning a neighboring site such as the Union site on 853.450? I'm monitoring the Spartanburg site on 853.700 ATM and I'm hearing all talkgroups I would expect to.

pitheus

Premium Subscriber
Brian, I forgot to say I am running a BCD536HP and I justed loaded Spartanburg County from the Palmetto 800 list...also notice that pretty much if I use the zip code 29031 its basically Spart HP units and Spartan Towns that keep popping up, I tried using Spartanburg simulcast and Spartanburg County in a favorites list and get absolutely nothing but Spartan towns dispatch. All my other favorites work as they should, for some reason Spartanburg is throwing me a curve

brian

DB Administrator
Database Admin
I'm not a Uniden user, so I can't really help you. You need to look at exactly which sites you're loading and activating in your scan configuration. Not all talkgroups are carried on all sites. I know that Town PD dispatch is one talkgroup that is typically carried on the Union site (must be Pacolet PD radios affiliating down there). But SCSO and SEMS are not carried on the Union site. Are you sure you're in receive range of the Spartanburg site? Manually program 853.700 and verify you can hear the control channel.

With zip code configuration you never know exactly what will be included and what won't be included.

Zip code 29031 is Carlisle, SC, which is on the far (south east side) if Union. It's very likely too far away to receive the Spartanburg site, and the Spartanburg site probably wouldn't be included in a zip code download, depending on if you set a radius.

pitheus

Premium Subscriber
I'm not a Uniden user, so I can't really help you. You need to look at exactly which sites you're loading and activating in your scan configuration. Not all talkgroups are carried on all sites. I know that Town PD dispatch is one talkgroup that is typically carried on the Union site (must be Pacolet PD radios affiliating down there). But SCSO and SEMS are not carried on the Union site. Are you sure you're in receive range of the Spartanburg site? Manually program 853.700 and verify you can hear the control channel.

With zip code configuration you never know exactly what will be included and what won't be included.

Zip code 29031 is Carlisle, SC, which is on the far (south east side) if Union. It's very likely too far away to receive the Spartanburg site, and the Spartanburg site probably wouldn't be included in a zip code download, depending on if you set a radius.

Thanks and I will check it out Thursday when I get some xtra time and I meant to type 29302 as the zip....

pitheus

Premium Subscriber
also i would suggest download the BCDx36HP_Sentinel at https://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Sentinel_(Uniden_software)

and that will work alot better then trying to used the zip code program i program that same Scanner for a Friend with the BCDx36HP_Sentinel
and i was able to download all Spartanburg data 800 and the fire and upload it to that Scanner.

I use Sentinel but undoubtedly I am doing something wrong in editing and loading.... I have not tried any of the fire or EMS for Spartanburg as I mainly want their jail and the County and City PD channels for right now. Thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.