BCD436HP/BCD536HP: select between S1 or S2 in DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfmartin

Hi again, everybody ;) . I have a new doubt ... when I listen to DMR in dsdplus the S1 (slot1) I listen to it on the left speaker and S2 on the right simultaneously, how do I select the slot that I want to listen to in the bdc436hp? Can you give priority to the slot I want to hear? . thanks

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Hi again, everybody ;) . I have a new doubt ... when I listen to DMR in dsdplus the S1 (slot1) I listen to it on the left speaker and S2 on the right simultaneously, how do I select the slot that I want to listen to in the bdc436hp? Can you give priority to the slot I want to hear? . thanks
You cannot listen to both slots simultaneously. The 436 doesn't have stereo audio output.

Save Sub Audio has nothing to do with slots or listening to two slots simultaneously.

Program a One Frequency trunked system, and you can program slot as part of the channel definition.

jfmartin

[QUOTE = "jonwienke, publicación: 3241228, miembro: 820387"]
No puede escuchar ambas ranuras simultáneamente. El 436 no tiene salida de audio estéreo.

Save Sub Audio no tiene nada que ver con las ranuras o escuchar dos ranuras simultáneamente.

Programe un sistema troncalizado de una frecuencia, y puede programar la ranura como parte de la definición del canal.
[/CITAR]
Thanks..

jfmartin

You cannot listen to both slots simultaneously. The 436 doesn't have stereo audio output.

Save Sub Audio has nothing to do with slots or listening to two slots simultaneously.

Program a One Frequency trunked system, and you can program slot as part of the channel definition.
I have tried to do it but I get it as often as I want to have the 2 slots separately. In favorites list I create a new list in that list I choose system ¿Motorola, motoTrbo, dmr one frequency ?? what is the option where i choose in sentinel where slot option? I hope I have expressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.