Selma

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRadioGuru

Does anyone have any information on updated frequencies for the Dallas County volunteer fire departments and city fire department? I monitor using a radio so I’m not able to scan, I have seen fire units responding to calls but never hear anything across their listed frequencies in the RR database. I have also attempted monitoring in CSQ just to make sure there wasn’t a PL tone difference causing me not to hear anything. I am aware that the local EMS service (Advanced / ASAP EMS) is using SONIM PTT phones on the SouthernLinc network, this means they are unable to be monitored.

medic9351301

Banned
when i was there the pd had dmr radios in conventional mode so the might have went dmr .

TheRadioGuru

That might be possible for the fire departments.... both the SO and PD are still analog VHF, I have NO issues receiving either of those when I'm there working. I just have not been able to hear any traffic on the listed Dallas County VFD and Selma FD frequencies, even as I'm watching them respond to calls. I don't hear any "digital" sound either which makes me believe I have the wrong frequencies.

medic9351301

Banned
453.500 county fire
151.2425 154.040 153.9275 LICENSED TO FIRE
155.775 PUBLIC WORKS
154.845/ 155.9625 POLICE

PER THE FCC DATA BASE:
THE FIRE COULD BE USING MDT OR SOME TYPE OF PUSH TO TALK . FIRST NET, TANGO TANGO ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.