Semi-Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

I don't have ARC, but there has to be a setting somewhere in the software to do what Frank mentioned. You'll have to look and see if you can find it, make the change and upload your programming again to the scanner.

Highpockets

sherlock,

How you making out? If you had no luck with the FM setting, try also to turn off SuperTrack setting if they are on, you'll see it on the screen shot in the above post, to the right of the FM setting. Where I live the systems seem to sound better with the SuperTrack OFF.

Let us know how your doing. :)

Last edited:

RomeRon

My apologies for not having been more clear.

Referring to nothing happening on the scanner, I should have said it's not indicating that frequencies are being received by the scanner. My computer indicates that it is sending the frequencies. In the past, it always told me % completed on my scanner.

I am using ARC500. It has worked in the past and even today. I wasn't sure why, all of a sudden I was getting a lot of static so I uploaded the frequencies. That didn't resolve the static issues, so I reset my scanner back to factory defaults. Now, as I mentioned, the scanner is not accepting the frequencies from my computer. I checked and do have the latest release of the software.

Thanx for your timely response. It is greatly appreciated.

Ron

"" the scanner is not accepting the frequencies from my computer""

Could be wrong usb/com port setting,

Attachments

• USB_Com_port.jpg
    USB_Com_port.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.