Seminole County FL City of Oviedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFI-EMI-GUY

I have noticed that while I have Teletype 8201 programmed in my favorites list, Casselberry 8051 pops up from time to time. I have only Oviedo in my favorites. Is the county patching all the cities together for Teletype now and then?

Secondly, the alert helicopter unit ID seems to have changed, I used to have it set to give me a color when the copter was talking.

RFI-EMI-GUY

I noticed about a month ago that I was not getting a color alert when the chopper was up. It could have been longer. In fact I can't remember what color was assigned. Obviously, the mike audio is distinctive.

So it has been years since I have updated or even run Sentinel. I went to sentinel and found a list of unit ID's under my favorites #2 Seminole County.

I cant seem to do a copy paste, but I get a list like this
Unit ID's

ALERT01-1 through ALERT02-3 with Unit ID's 8001278, 8001279, 8001280, 8004644, 8004645, 8004646.
All show Alert tone "off", Alert Light "white/On" .

My Favorite #1 is Oviedo and that includes 16 TG ID's. Normally I scan Favorite #1 exclusively.

I will confess although I am expert at all things Smartnet and can program a Spectra like a pro, the Uniden has puzzled me from the get go so I got it all going when I bought the thing and just switch it on and listen on Favorites 1 or 2.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
I moved to Orange County over two years ago, but only recently started collecting the UID's.
Don't have data collected old enough to compare with yours, wondering if they switched radios or something because that number range you provided is obviously different from what I've supplied.

As far as Sentinel goes, is the only piece of software I use to program my SDS radios. I have ProScan and Butel but am a complete neophyte when it comes to those.

If you are about to replace your numbers with mine, yeah, there's no simple way.
You can left click on the first UID, move your cursor down to the last one, left click+ Shift to select them all and hit delete.

Next, add the new ones, one by one...

RFI-EMI-GUY

I will give that a try. I am going to update the firmware and the database so I guess I will have to learn this all over again.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
For the Alert tones and lights, copy and paste is possible but clunky.
Set the first one up then move down to the next one.
Left click and hit close when the dialog box appears.
Move down to the last one, hit shift first and then left click and close the pop up dialog box.
Now hover on the highlighted area, right click it and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.