Seneca SC Police freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBrianB

several weeks ago Seneca pd went to their analog channel for a couple of weeks then the dispatcher told all units to switch back to digital channel. Now there is no activity on there listed digital channel. they use NXDN but all I hear now is some garbled stuff on DMR. Wondering if they encrypted or changed Freq. Using a Whistler TRX1

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Is this the frequency in question? TRX1 should be able to pick up NXDN right out of the box. Are you seeing a big "E" towards the top of the screen when the frequency is active and you hear the garbling? If so, then they could have went encrypted
460.38750 465.38750 WQKC244 RM12 RANSen PD DspSeneca PD Dispatch

Law
Dispatch

DBrianB

They quit broadcasting on that frequency a couple weeks ago. I did see a fleet talk truck in Seneca about a month ago. Thinking maybe they changed to that recently but not sure

canichols

I did some monitoring with the SDR and DSD+ last night found they are on 460.3875 DMR slot 1 color code 12 and some units where using basic privacy and some where using enchained privacy. So it looks like they have gone encrypted and it not because of streaming on broadcast there was no streams of Seneca anyway. Maybe our small town has something to hide?

DBrianB

I was afraid Seneca PD went encrypted. Bet it wont be long till Oconee County SC Does the same thing. It's a shame too because I enjoy listening to the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.