Sentinal Profiles

baybum

Hello, I have multiple profiles. Whenever I change or add a favorites list in one, it applies that change to all.
I want to create a new profile that include different favorites lists and does not change the other profiles. What am I doing wrong?

This is an SDS 100 using Sentinal.

Thank you

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hello, I have multiple profiles. Whenever I change or add a favorites list in one, it applies that change to all.
I want to create a new profile that include different favorites lists and does not change the other profiles. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you

Favorites lists are common among all profiles. That's how Sentinel works.... if you search the forums you can find many posts on that. A favorite list added to one profile will be added to all profiles, and a favorite list deleted in a profile will be deleted in all profiles. You can control which favorites are sent to the scanner in a given profile by using the "Download" (on or off) setting in the "Scan Selection" tab in the profile editor.

RMason

Premium Subscriber

Thank you
Favorites Lists are common to all profiles. If you edit a Favorites List, the change will apply to all profiles. Deleting a Favorites List will delete it from all profiles. However, deleting a profile will not delete the lists associated with a profile.

baybum

Favorites lists are common among all profiles. That's how Sentinel works.... if you search the forums you can find many posts on that. A favorite list added to one profile will be added to all profiles, and a favorite list deleted in a profile will be deleted in all profiles. You can control which favorites are sent to the scanner in a given profile by using the "Download" (on or off) setting in the "Scan Selection" tab in the profile editor.
Got it, thank you