Sentinal Software and Arc Patrol question

Status
Not open for further replies.

davefirelt

Premium Subscriber
Is it true if you create favorite lists in Arc patrol and load them to the HP-1 they get deleted when you upload the weekly database update? I saw this mentioned in one of the forums and can not find it now.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
problem

Is it true if you create favorite lists in Arc patrol and load them to the HP-1 they get deleted when you upload the weekly database update? I saw this mentioned in one of the forums and can not find it now.

This is the problem I am having, all the information is in the post I can not give you any more information on the subject, I hope Uniden or Butel will look into it.
Steve

http://forums.radioreference.com/un...rol-deleting-information-favorites-lists.html

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Missing information

When updating the HP1 database using Sentinel untick the option 'Erase Favorites Lists on HomePatrol'.

Gommert
Butel Software

This is only happening to some of my favorites lists other favorites list are left intact the information in the favorites list is deleted not the names of the favorites lists, I found another problem with tags I posted and now I think I have found what the problem is I made favorites lists up like this,

I made a favorite list 150-160 mhz search, I took all my frequencies between 150 and 160 mhz from my private frequency list and pasted them into this favorite list, when I came to the column (service type) I filled this column with Business for all the frequencies and the problem started.

I now have gone to the service type column and put in different service types instead of just one service type and I have not had the problem for several days, I think this is the fix, as I said I had another problem making my list when I copied my frequencies with the tags from my personal list and Home Patrol was logging frequencies that were in this list instead of passing by them, I took out all the tags in the alpha tags column and left them blank and this has fixed the other problem I was having.
Hope this is of some help too you, Gommert,
Steve

Last edited:

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Problem with favorites lists

When updating the HP1 database using Sentinel untick the option 'Erase Favorites Lists on HomePatrol'.

Gommert
Butel Software

I thought I found a fix for this problem but I did not, I tried to load some of my favorites lists and all that remains is the names of the favorites lists and all info in the lists are missing, what could cause this to happen, why would it leave the name of the list and delete all information inside the lists.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.