Sentinel database wont update

Status
Not open for further replies.

racing1

I have the latest version of sentinel and it wont update the database past 1/27/19. Any ideas on how I can force write the database again?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
No issues here, 2.01.03 updates to 02/03/2019 and writes to scanner just fine.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
No issues here, 2.01.03 updates to 02/03/2019 and writes to scanner just fine.

Same here, no problem updating to 2/03/2019 database or writing it to scanner.

UnidenSupport

Uniden Representative
Uniden Representative
I would try the clear user data steps, check to make sure your firmware and database update afterwords, and then see if it will write to scanner

racing1

I would try the clear user data steps, check to make sure your firmware and database update afterwords, and then see if it will write to scanner
When you say clear user data,do I do this from the scanner itself,sentinel OR both? It says the database is up to date even with NO SCANNER connected.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
If the database in Sentinel is up to date (look at the lower left corner of the screen) and you try to update the database, that is the message you will get. That function only updates the database in Sentinel. It does not update the database in the scanner. To do that, you need to write to scanner.

racing1

If the database in Sentinel is up to date (look at the lower left corner of the screen) and you try to update the database, that is the message you will get. That function only updates the database in Sentinel. It does not update the database in the scanner. To do that, you need to write to scanner.
But the date in the lower hand corner is NOT up to date,it shows 1/29/19.

Status
Not open for further replies.