Sentinel does not read my sd card on my PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTobias

Sentinel will Not write to my SD card reader which is built into the PC computer. A window pops up but it doesn’t show what drive it is. With other items the window pops up and shows that it’s G Drive. Sentinel won’t write to it . Just want to make a copy of my SD card.

Thanks so much!
Theodore

captainmax1

Premium Subscriber
Sentinel is having problems with their weekly update this morning. Not sure if that effects your situation or not. I just know Sentinel is having problems downloading this morning.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Sentinel will Not write to my SD card reader which is built into the PC computer. A window pops up but it doesn’t show what drive it is. With other items the window pops up and shows that it’s G Drive. Sentinel won’t write to it . Just want to make a copy of my SD card.

Thanks so much!
Theodore
If you are trying to write from Sentinel to a new (or newly formatted) SD card, Sentinel won't recognize the card until you use the "Clear User Data" function in Sentinel on that card.

Check the box that says "display all drives" when using "Clear User Data" on a new (or newly formatted) card.

Status
Not open for further replies.