Sentinel feature request - Clear all Quick key Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellykeeton

in sentinel
in the Favorites List editor
on the tab for System Quick Key Status

could I request a feature request to add a button to "clear all" to uncheck all 100 check boxes

ibd

It already has that feature. In the System Quick Key Status page, just right click. A tab should pop up asking "set all on" Or "set all off"

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
It is already there. Click the tab for System Quick Key Status, then right click. You will see Set All On and Set All Off. Make sure that when you Read from Scanner or Write to Scanner that the QKs are set for the way you want them. Sometimes the QKs seem to be on by default when you add channels from the database into your FLs, and you have to make sure they are off if that is what you want.
Sometimes when I Write to Scanner, the QKs for all systems seem to be on, then for example, in my Favorite List for LA County Conventional (Fav QK 1), all the System QKs (about 30 of them) are turned on. Shutting each off is a PITA within the scanner
By the way, in each of your Favorite Lists, you will Department Quick Key Status for each system. You can also do the same thing, Right Click and turn all of or on.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
There should be an option to CLEAR ALL QK for ALL favorite lists

Not sure exactly what you mean by that. There are ways of setting the default status of Favorites List, System and Department Quick Keys. You may have to look 3 places because there are 3 different things, but can be done.

Personally I'm leery one action doing a whole lot of things at once, because just my luck is I inadvertently do something more than I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.