Sentinel HomePatrol folder on the SDS100

JMilto

I'm having issues using HomePatrol to update my SDS100. I've tried using "Clear User Data" When I try and use Sentinel to add new Favorites, it creates a new folder called HomePatrol on the SDS100 under the BCDx36HP folder.

When I turn on the SDS 100 I can't see the favorites that are in the HomePatrol folder.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
The current version for thex36HP series, which includes the SDS scanners, is version 2..02 (revision 01).

Current version for the original HP (HP-1 & HP-2) scanners is 2.03 (revision 2).

They are not compatible with each other. You cannot use the x36HP Sentinel to program an HP-1 or HP-2, nor the HP series Sentinel to program either x36HP or SDS series scanners. However, if you have a Favorites list for one series, that you wish to use in the other, export it into an *.hpe file, then import into the other Sentinel version.

JMilto

Thanks for the information. Didn't know there are two versions of this software. It's very confusing. I downloaded the BCDx36HP version and it's working great!

tvengr

Once you import hpe files into the BCDx36HP Sentinel, you can add quick keys for favorites lists, systems, departments, and sites for easy control of what you want to monitor.