Sentinel improvement requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

campd715

Premium Subscriber
I use Sentinel to program my BCDx36 radios. I’d like to offer the following Sentinel improvements for consideration.

(1) Ability to upload/download individual systems to/from radio (as opposed to having to upload/download entire favorite list as is the current situation).

(2) Ability to edit multiple systems at one time (as opposed to having to edit one system at a time).

(3) When editing a Favorite list, in the Quick Key Status tab, indicate the Quick Keys already assigned by bold, font color or shadowing. This would allow a quick reference for finding used (or unused) QK’s without having to hover over each one.

(4) Have Sentinel remember column adjustments when resizing any column section including both main page as well as while in Favorite List Editor mode.

Dennis

marksmith

1. You can put one system in a favorites list and have this ability now. The flexibility of the favorites list scheme allows one frequency, one system, lots of systems to be what a list is composed of.

2. Good idea in terms of being able to edit multiple favorites lists at one time. You can already edit multiple systems within a favorites list at the same time.

Mark
WS1095/536/436/996P2/HP1e/HP2e/996XT/325P2/396XT/PRO668/PSR800/PRO652

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I would love to see a find duplicates within a fav list and globally, across all fav lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.