sentinel Monday Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

u2brent

OAMPT
Uniden imports the entire DB into Sentinel. If the weekly update doesn't happen... Then a third party software that has the RR import option can be used. (To get an update for one system that occured since the last DB pull) [Or a newly added system that isn't in the Uniden DB yet] Premium membership is needed for this...
Or update your FL's manually one item at a time..
Or if a premium subscriber you can download/import the data file(s).. ;)

Last edited:

u2brent

OAMPT

lbashaw

Thank you for your work on the updates...Now, all I have left to do
is learn how to master this intelligent beast! Not quite as simple as plugging crystals into my Realistic PRO-7A!

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
All the ARC ones for DMA and HP style scanners, Freescan, ProScan can do interesting things. But you have to subscribe to rr to do most of the interesting things.

w5tor

Premium Subscriber
Just check mine and is still states 4/26/2020. I wonder if I call Uniden if they would respond

rbarker

Robert
2 weeks an no updates. And they still trying to sell new scanners like the SDS100 but do not support their products with database updates. what is going on.

u2brent

OAMPT
Covid-19

Last edited:

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
2 weeks an no updates. And they still trying to sell new scanners like the SDS100 but do not support their products with database updates. what is going on.

Things happen. If this was Whistler people would be positive it's a sign of them going out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.