Sentinel problem with BCD436HP Was: I'm having this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad24

Scanner Enthusiast/Local Media
Premium Subscriber
can someone please help me i have 436hp pop up ask me to create a second one i have help create a default apps by file type windows 10 for BCDx36HP Sentinel for the HPD File

Attachments

• IMG_1848.jpg
    IMG_1848.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 46

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
You have double clicked on a given Favorites List file or Profile file to open it. However Windows has not been told to use Sentinel as the default program/app for files of that nature/extension.

It is best just to start Sentinel, then open the desired Profile or Favorites Lists.

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
Based on the error, and the limited info you provided, it appears you are not following ofd8001's guidance.

1) You open Sentinel.
2) Then from within Sentinel, you open profile and or favorites lists, and you get this error?
3) At no time during this activity should you be using Windows File Explorer.

brad24

Premium Subscriber
Good morning sir it doesn’t pop up when I open the software or program the scanner just pop up randomly I had somebody help me fix it but it he’s asking me the same question asked me before

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
Hmmm ... does this sound like what you are looking for?

Does it happen shortly after you connect USB cable to scanner?

Perhaps you have autoplay set to run some program (Sentinel or other) when the scanner is connected in mass storage mode, or the SD card is connected?

brad24

Premium Subscriber
My scanner is plugged up to the computer and mask storage is on I can upload it to the scanner nothing happens and after that it pops up and whenever I get to my settings were it my location is everything make sure everything is that right and it pops up then

brad24

Premium Subscriber
Oh I have everything clear on my scanner Start over plus I uninstall software and Install it in the computer everything I want to fix it part of the software To see if fixed it and they popped up and if you want to you can Send me email and I got team viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.