sentinel - rename a favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellykeeton

eh that works with out having to find the file to hack each time.. thanks!

setting up a new scanner I change my mind on how I want it to look a lot :)

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Any chance you could be talking about the a][e icon on the third row of the Sentinel Home page? Highlight the Favorites List whose name you want to change, then click on that a][e "thingy" and away you go.

Lot's of us keep "gilding the lily" and seeking scanner perfection!:p:p:p

RF23

Premium Subscriber
Any chance you could be talking about the a][e icon on the third row of the Sentinel Home page? Highlight the Favorites List whose name you want to change, then click on that a][e "thingy" and away you go.

Lot's of us keep "gilding the lily" and seeking scanner perfection!:p:p:p

In MHO having to highlight the FL you wish to change the name to before the a][e button is activated is not very ergonomic or intuitive. I allowed the mouse pointer to rest on all the buttons looking for a button that would allow me to change the name of a FL but none was found since I did not have a FL highlighted. So, I renamed the FL in Windows and imported back into Sentinel.

In MHO the button should be active all the time and when clicked on bring up a window that then asks you which FL you wish to rename.

It is sort of like in the HP-1 when you tap which 'Service Types" you want to activate you must also tap "Accept". A "Cancel" button would have been better to allow you to change your mind in selecting which "Service Types" you wish to have or not to have instead of an having the extra step conformation step.

There are still a few web sites that require you to click on a "GO" button after you type into the box what you want and they get me every time since so few work that way today.

Status
Not open for further replies.