Sentinel/SDS100 Priority (P-Ch) Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwhill

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed when using Sentinel software on my SDS100 the software doesn't allow the P-Ch setting to be changed. Is this by design and P-Ch can only be done on the radio itself? Any thoughts or help are appreciated.
Thank you.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I've noticed when using Sentinel software on my SDS100 the software doesn't allow the P-Ch setting to be changed. Is this by design and P-Ch can only be done on the radio itself? Any thoughts or help are appreciated.
Thank you.
You can set Priority for a given channel in Sentinel. It is the far right column of the edit menu. Depending on your PC's display setting, you may need to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the edit window to see it.
You can set the maximum number of channels that can be flagged as "priority", and change the interval between checks in the Profile Editor.

Note that for Trunked systems, you must also enable Priority ID Scan for each trunked system where you wish to use it. That's under the Options for the system.

cwhill

Premium Subscriber
:rolleyes::rolleyes: So..I was not working under the "Program Favorites List". I never looked at the fact there might be right click/sub menus in my favorites. I was simply working in the main preset window. Looking carefully at your screen captures I could tell I was missing something. Thank you! (y)

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.