Sentinel Software 436 scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

teufler

I am helping with a 436 scanner. I downloaded Sentinel. All of a sudden when I try to right click , to make a favorite list, most of the popup window data is faint gray. The insert command does not work. Don't know why. Anyone got an idea why the only thing that is black and working is the collaspe all command. All this worked perfectly last night, now it doesn't and I can not find any commands that indicated the append favorites list that it or has been turned off.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I am helping with a 436 scanner. I downloaded Sentinel. All of a sudden when I try to right click , to make a favorite list, most of the popup window data is faint gray. The insert command does not work. Don't know why. Anyone got an idea why the only thing that is black and working is the collaspe all command. All this worked perfectly last night, now it doesn't and I can not find any commands that indicated the append favorites list that it or has been turned off.

What is it exactly that you are trying to append to a favorite list?

Post back with the name of the "state --> county --> agency" exactly as you are seeing it in the left window of Sentinel.

teufler

in the left window, I click on US, then Missouri, then St Charles county, Wanting to add the entire cty, I right click on St charles cty and I am not able to.It worked last night, now it doesn't.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
in the left window, I click on US, then Missouri, then St Charles county, Wanting to add the entire cty, I right click on St charles cty and I am not able to.It worked last night, now it doesn't.

You're too high up in the tree, you can't "append" at those higher levels.

From where you are now, expand the tree by clicking on "County Systems", and then right click on "St Charles".

Status
Not open for further replies.