SENTINEL SOFTWARE Possible to transfer programed frequencies from one radio to another

Utahscan12

Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

I currently have the UNIDEN SDS100. I'm planning on buying another UNIDEN (not same model) to give to my grandson. If I connect the 'new' scanner to the sentinel software, is there a way to move my programmed frequencies I have from my existing Uniden, to the new model? There is no way to connect both of them at the same time, so I did not know if my existing frequencies could be exported as a file to my computer, and then import them into the new scanner?

As always, "Thanks in advance for all your help and information"

Curt'

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hello Everyone,

I currently have the UNIDEN SDS100. I'm planning on buying another UNIDEN (not same model) to give to my grandson. If I connect the 'new' scanner to the sentinel software, is there a way to move my programmed frequencies I have from my existing Uniden, to the new model? There is no way to connect both of them at the same time, so I did not know if my existing frequencies could be exported as a file to my computer, and then import them into the new scanner?

As always, "Thanks in advance for all your help and information"

Curt'
You can also export a Favorites list from the Sentinel version for the x36HP & SDS series scanners into an *.hpe file, which can then be imported into the Sentinel version for HP-1 & HP-2.

If the scanner you plan on gifting is not in the x36HP, SDS, or HP series of scanners, ProScan will allow you to import your Favorites list into a programming file for the 996P2 or 325P2.