Sentinel Software Update Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

boycesm

Can the developers add a feature to allow end users to add multiple ID/s talk groups at once by simply clicking a button and requesting to add X number of lines so copying and pasting is simple I'm tracking a new system that I'm logging from other software, as well as testing both P25 Phase 1 & 2 so I would like to duplicate the system with minor changes. The current configuration from what I can see is that it allows you to slowly fill the DB, Since I like to rebuild and retry a lot is this something you would look at adding to Sentinel?

To add all the users to the current configuration I needed to click 2000+ times to add all of the individual radio ID's

Thanks for your consideration and great radios!

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Click the plus sign once, then click in the first box and click paste. Don't click the entire line; that will get you the "not enough room to paste here" message. If you try to paste with just the upper-left cell marked, the pasted data will expand the list as necessary.

marksmith

Can the developers add a feature to allow end users to add multiple ID/s talk groups at once by simply clicking a button and requesting to add X number of lines so copying and pasting is simple I'm tracking a new system that I'm logging from other software, as well as testing both P25 Phase 1 & 2 so I would like to duplicate the system with minor changes. The current configuration from what I can see is that it allows you to slowly fill the DB, Since I like to rebuild and retry a lot is this something you would look at adding to Sentinel?

To add all the users to the current configuration I needed to click 2000+ times to add all of the individual radio ID's

Thanks for your consideration and great radios!
If you add one line in sentinel you can then paste 2000 lines at once.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.