BCDx36HP: Sentinel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
Hello

I have a favorites list (see attached) that I use regularly for my BCD436HP. I am going on vacation out of state. I would like to save this favorites list for when I get home but I would like to make a new favorites list just for the trip. It was easier to do this with my PSR-800 as a scanlist but I am not sure how to do it for my Uniden.

Attachments

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
This is easy. Your scanner is capable of being programmed with multiple Favorites Lists.

Create the new Favorites List. Give it a different name and different Favorites List Quick Key. Then write both Favorites Lists to your scanner using Sentinel.

When you leave home, turn off the FLQK for that "home" Favorites List and turn on the FLQK for your trip FL. When you return, turn off the trip one and turn on the home one.

I've got some 15 different FLs in my scanner. Depending upon my "scanning mood" and location, I'll turn them on and off using FLQKs

The only critical thing with multiple Favorites Listss are to have different names and quick keys for each Favorites Lists.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
This is easy. Your scanner is capable of being programmed with multiple Favorites Lists.

Create the new Favorites List. Give it a different name and different Favorites List Quick Key. Then write both Favorites Lists to your scanner using Sentinel.

When you leave home, turn off the FLQK for that "home" Favorites List and turn on the FLQK for your trip FL. When you return, turn off the trip one and turn on the home one.

I've got some 15 different FLs in my scanner. Depending upon my "scanning mood" and location, I'll turn them on and off using FLQKs

The only critical thing with multiple Favorites Listss are to have different names and quick keys for each Favorites Lists.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.