Sentinel Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Now that my scanners are working well LOL I was wondering. In Sentinel, you can change things about your profile, however...it seems that you cannot save location control settings in each profile. Example, I have two profiles, 436 and 536. For the 536 I have location control on for the favorites since I'm running GPS. I want it turned off for the 436. So whenever I update either scanner, I have to go into each FL and turn on or off the location control. Perhaps something can be written into the software where the FL location control can be added to the profile settings?

phask

Premium Subscriber
Now that my scanners are working well LOL I was wondering. In Sentinel, you can change things about your profile, however...it seems that you cannot save location control settings in each profile. Example, I have two profiles, 436 and 536. For the 536 I have location control on for the favorites since I'm running GPS. I want it turned off for the 436. So whenever I update either scanner, I have to go into each FL and turn on or off the location control. Perhaps something can be written into the software where the FL location control can be added to the profile settings?

Create duplicate FL's one with one without.

Then can't you have 2 profiles, one downloads one, one downlads the other?

Or just don't download one of them ( I don't ever use 2 profiles so can't comment about 2).

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Maybe in the verison update we could get the UID list comparison to the UID found in the Discovery process for trunk systems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.