Sentinel to BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

np4r

Hi , How can i export frequencies to my bcd536hp from Radio Reference page since they don't show up in Sentinel Db. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    122.5 KB · Views: 18

Enjoi19

Premium Subscriber
I don't think there's any easy way to export it into Sentinel. There's no TGIDs in that system so you could just program it yourself manually quite quickly.

You could use other software like ProScan and try that for importing.

Doesn't seem like there's anything you can listen to on that system though, based on the lack of any TGIDs being submitted after a decent amount of time.

kruser

Premium Subscriber
Until that system has Talkgroups added to the DB page for that system, it will never show up in Sentinel. I think that's a limitation or rule that Uniden dictates.

You will need to manually create and enter the info and then scan the sites in 'Search' mode so you can find any active unknown talkgroups.
Hopefully someone here can walk you through manually setting up a Connect Plus system.
If you do find and confirm any talkgroups, submit them from the systems page I linked above and then it will show up in Sentinel in the future!

np4r

Until that system has Talkgroups added to the DB page for that system, it will never show up in Sentinel. I think that's a limitation or rule that Uniden dictates.

You will need to manually create and enter the info and then scan the sites in 'Search' mode so you can find any active unknown talkgroups.
Hopefully someone here can walk you through manually setting up a Connect Plus system.
If you do find and confirm any talkgroups, submit them from the systems page I linked above and then it will show up in Sentinel in the future!

Thank you, I will!

Status
Not open for further replies.