Sentinel x36HP and Parallels

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Just curious. Anyone out there running Sentinel for the 536 on a Mac with Parallels. I am using Mac OS X 10.9 with Parallels 7, and forget about updating the scanners. It would seem the scanners do not like Windows running on Parallels. Using Windows 7. I program the scanners on a Windows machine with no problem. Haven't heard boo from Parallels people about this bug. Wondering if anyone else has problems, and if they did, how did they correct them. Thanks much!

N9TZO

Premium Subscriber
I am using Sentinel with my 436HP just fine running Windows 7 Pro under Parallels 9.0.24217 on OSX 10.9.2. I just loaded the Windows Serial driver on this page BCD436HP < UnidenMan4 < TWiki and have not had an issue. You might need to get up to date with Parallels version.

Houdini7

Premium Subscriber
You may want to upgrade to Parallels 9. It's the best version that works well w/ Mavericks

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Just upgraded Parallels to Desktop 9. SCANNER WORKS GREAT!!! Thanks to those who helped out

mchaceortiz

Premium Subscriber
I have Sentinel working fine using both Parallels and Fusion running XP with a Mac Mini running OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
I have Sentinel working fine using both Parallels and Fusion running XP with a Mac Mini running OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

I had to upgrade my Parallels to the newer version because of Mavericks, apparently. Everything is working fine on both my Mac Mini and my MacBook. I'm glad because I didn't want to have to travel with a Mac laptop AND a Windows laptop! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.