Sentinial Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

jschandua87

Premium Subscriber
Now I have a question. Does the Sentinial not work for windows 8? Because it is telling me I need .net framework 2.0.? But my other question will the 2.0 work on windows 8 or not?

Dafe1er

Off in a far away place, far from u.......
Now I have a question. Does the Sentinial not work for windows 8? Because it is telling me I need .net framework 2.0.? But my other question will the 2.0 work on windows 8 or not?

Try to use the search option in the forums please.

I went to the search this forum option then typed windows 8 drivers and found them in one of the posted threads.
The RadioReference.com Forums - Search Results

But to make it easier I will also post where to get them:
http://forums.radioreference.com/un...ial-mode-windows-8-x-drivers.html#post2123463

Just about everything is findable using the search option on this or any site. ;)

jschandua87

Premium Subscriber
jschandua87-albums-error-picture3922-error1-screenshot-3-5-2014-12-41-44-pm.png

Here is what is says. I have update my computer and I have the highest level you can have.

LIScanner101

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
I tried loading some software on my Windows 8 laptop once and got the same message. I went to the Microsoft website, found the missing file, installed it and all was well. Don't ask me what happened to the original file that was supposed to be on my laptop, I don't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.