Sept is almost over

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3RADIO

Did someone not hint that there may be an update for the wifi dongle in September? Well the month is near over.. let the speculation begin.

whsbuss

Did someone not hint that there may be an update for the wifi dongle in September? Well the month is near over.. let the speculation begin.

Well the Uniden fanboys will say you still have 10 days left.

VE3RADIO

This was the last update from Uniden, I don't see anything about a September due date.

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-forums/291260-siren-update.html#post2241226

Do you have a link to another announcement from Uniden that I missed?

He posted this update around the same time he changed his avatar to Sept.. I realize the filename of his avatar has nothing to do with Siren but the timing was close enough to make me wonder if there is also another hidden hint there ?? Who knows I am just speculating and perhaps hoping.

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-forums/291260-siren-update.html#post2241226

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
He posted this update around the same time he changed his avatar to Sept.. I realize the filename of his avatar has nothing to do with Siren but the timing was close enough to make me wonder if there is also another hidden hint there ?? Who knows I am just speculating and perhaps hoping.

The September avatar was for this:

http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-tavern/297498-september-national-preparedness-month.html

the file name of Upman's current avatar graphic is.....

"National_Preparedness_Month_Promotion.jpg"

VE3RADIO

achmafooma

Premium Subscriber
Well, my BCD436HP was supposed to get a firmware update to help resolve P25 phase 2 reception issues back in April.

I just figure they just meant April 2015 ;)

mrkelso

Geeze this year is flying by. I am going to have to stop wearing my summer shorts soon as it is getting cold here in the NE

Uniden? App? What App?

garys

Premium Subscriber
So, to answer your question, yes someone did hint that there would be an update in September. Turns out it was you.

VE3RADIO

Actually i did not...

But whatever i did not complain once in this thread. One thing I have learned is that many of you think very highly of yourselfs.

So to those who made this negative .. eff you.

n5ims

I do remember someone giving a September date as well. I don't remember them giving a year though.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Actually i did not...

But whatever i did not complain once in this thread. One thing I have learned is that many of you think very highly of yourselfs.

So to those who made this negative .. eff you.

And with that mature response this thread is done.
UPMan will post an update when Uniden has something to announce.
Feel free to start another thread but keep the personal insults out of it or it will
also be locked. We are all adults, lets act like it.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.