SEPTA PD J-Band rebroadcast gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze

Premium Subscriber
I noticed that SEPTA PD no longer seems to be rebroadcasting the Philly PD J-Band citywide talkgroup. This seems to have happened some time this week, but after the repeater stopped transmitting the PL on the output.

No idea if this is a permanent change, just something I happened to notice this week.

Septa3371CSX1

I noticed that SEPTA PD no longer seems to be rebroadcasting the Philly PD J-Band citywide talkgroup. This seems to have happened some time this week, but after the repeater stopped transmitting the PL on the output.

No idea if this is a permanent change, just something I happened to notice this week.

I noticed that myself. It's gone away before and came back. My guess is the link is down.

Septa3371CSX1

As of today (11/01/2014) the J Band link is back up and running on the SEPTA PD frequency. Frequency is still CSQ on output but 131.8 PL still used on input.

Also of note SEPTA PD recently received new handhelds that do not have Upper Darby's channel on them. Don't know why they would drop that.

jim202

As of today (11/01/2014) the J Band link is back up and running on the SEPTA PD frequency. Frequency is still CSQ on output but 131.8 PL still used on input.

Also of note SEPTA PD recently received new handhelds that do not have Upper Darby's channel on them. Don't know why they would drop that.

Probably because the person, (Tim B.) that originally set all that up no longer works there. They have had a new person as the head radio person for a couple of years now. It may have just slipped through the paper shuffle.

captaincab

monitoring delco pa with gre psr300 pro2053 and b
They have the ability to talk to delcom on the command channel from what i have heard with the same identifer of 22 units.

Status
Not open for further replies.