September Meeting: SL Co. EOC Open House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

Hey all, not much luck on meetings the past few months. In September my nonprofit has been invited to a event I think that you all would like to attend:

We cordially invite you to participate in the first Emergency Operations Center (EOC) Open House, to be held Saturday, September 13, 2008. This event is promoted by the Unified Fire Authority and Salt Lake County Emergency Management, and offers you the opportunity to meet with the public to educate, inform, as well as display and sell your products.

This is the first time we have had an open house and we would love to have your participation. Anything pertaining to the preparedness of home, family, and the community in general would be relevant for display. EOC tours and 15-20 minute presentations will occur inside the building. Vendors and exhibitors (fire trucks, mobile command, etc.) will be set up outside.

Audience: Public

When: Saturday, September 13, 2008, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Where: Salt Lake County Emergency Operations Center

3380 S 900 W Salt Lake City, UT 84119

Utah_Viper

Hey all, my group was just confirmed for this event. there are quite a few other very cool things going on that day. They will have many vendors, and displays of equipment. Also there are some 'classes' or presentations. I have attached details of those events. Hope some of you can make it out!!

Attachments

• The Prepare Fair 2008.jpg
    The Prepare Fair 2008.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

bneilson

Premium Subscriber
Sorry guys, but I wont be able to make it...

I am supporting the Boy Scout Jamboral in South Jordan on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.