Status
Not open for further replies.

freqscout

Sept 5
Sept 12
Sept 19
Sept 26
Venue...East side of the city.

There is a Johnnies in Edmond off 33rd and Broadway. This would be beneficial to Mr. KK5FM and maybe some others. Think there is one on the east end of the south side also. There is also the good ol Chinese Buffet in MWC, which is still a great choice.

Day wise, I vote for the 19th.

KX5MOT

I'm good for any Tuesday except for the 5th, i vote for the Chinese place of course, but i'm good for any other place too.

mam1081

Feed Provider
I'm prolly in for the 12th or 19th. Edmond would be a nice change - maybe we can get some more Yankees (northerner's) to come. :D

woodyrr

I worked in Edmond today, so I guess that there is probably nothing wrong with eating there too. I never realized how "east" Edmond is. :twisted:

I'm around all month.

mam1081

Feed Provider
So I'm going to move more towards the 19th now, but the 12th will still work for me (I might be a few minutes late).

rescue69

I am actually thinking, I will be able to attend this meeting.

Rescue69

freqscout

Okay the 19th it is. I am gonna go ahead and say Edmond since the I's have it for Edmond.
There are a few tasty treats up that way. There is a "Dynasty Buffet" of Chinese food just south of 33rd on Broadway. Never been there and can't vouch for the foood though. My other idea is for Johnnie's. Johnnie's is about a 1/2 mile east of Broadway on s 33rd. The Johnnie's does have a couple of rooms in the back that are for get togethers as such. If anyone else wants to get Johnnies for the meeting I will call ahead and schedule the room.

dstew67

Premium Subscriber
I'm in for the 19th, and I'm flexible for the venue. I've missed the last 2 or 3 meetings for work, and I'm ready to see all of you again. Now that I think of it, KK5FM was supposed to have swiped a door prize for me last time (hmm). Guess if you snooze, you loose.

KK5FM

DStew: Your door prize is still on my workbench. If you would venture back to engineering more often, goodies would come your way. Some of the photographers have figured out: Go visit KK5FM=get goodies!

Offer void without valid workplace door entry card.

freqscout

Since I have not seen any objections I am going to call Johnnies and request the meeting room. Speak now or forever hold your peace if you have other ideas.

freqscout

Johnnie's Location Info

33 East Thirty-Third Street, Edmond, OK 73013

Attachments

• johnnies-1.jpg
    johnnies-1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 158

freqscout

The skinny on Johnnies is that we must have 15 eating patrons to reserve the room. If not it costs money. So because we generally don't have 15 people I decided to not go with that route. The manager said that Tuesdays are easy for us to get a few tables and move them all together. She also said that if no one reserves the room it is open seating that day so we may be able to get the room anyway on that day. Figured that we would be better off moving tables, like we usually do, than paying extra for a room.

Remember: September 19th, 7:00pm, Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler in Edmond.

freqscout

Tuesdays have ALWAYS been working days for me. You also haven't yet realized the power of the exchange day that puts me off that Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.