SERCO Aviation Service CFBMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobile_1

March 16, 2012 PPSTN data base updated with the new TalkGroup #6106 SERCO. What are the radio ID numbers used by SERCO ?

I had a look at ve5wil's logs and found TG #6104 was patched to TG #4051 interagency and then to TG #4042 PAPA 1 on site #84 Moose Jaw. This TG may also be used by SERCO as an interop TG ?

TalkGroup #6103 was tested by the OFC on site 84. SERCO ?

TalkGroup #6110 was patched to TG #4051 on that site on the same day. Is this TG used by SERCO ?

The radio IDs used on that day were from the OFC.

bush_man

I put SERCO back into unconfirmed logged category until we get some more information on it, my apologies gang for jumping the gun before we have a chance to get some more verification.

SCPD

QRT
I put SERCO back into unconfirmed logged category until we get some more information on it, my apologies gang for jumping the gun before we have a chance to get some more verification.
Don't they look after the parking meters, roadways traffic signals in Saskatchewan. Remember seeing a few techs playing with parking meters and mobile ticket writers in Saskatoon

mobile_1

Fire Zone #6

Any idea what TG's zone 6 uses?

Zone # 6 uses the Sierra TalkGroups listed in the data base.

Sierra 1 is 4067
Sierra 2 is 4068
Sierra 3 is 4069
Sierra 4 is 4070

So how do I know this ? Remember that you sent me your pro96com logs.

I just had a look at them and found Waka Fire Dept using Sierra 1.
Thanks again for the data, Ryan.

mobile_1

I must read before posting, sorry !

March 16, 2012 PPSTN data base updated with the new TalkGroup #6106 SERCO. What are the radio ID numbers used by SERCO ?

I had a look at ve5wil's logs and found TG #6104 was patched to TG #4051 interagency and then to TG #4042 PAPA 1 on site #84 Moose Jaw. This TG may also be used by SERCO as an interop TG ?

TalkGroup #6103 was tested by the OFC on site 84. SERCO ?

TalkGroup #6110 was patched to TG #4051 on that site on the same day. Is this TG used by SERCO ?

The radio IDs used on that day were from the OFC.

Sorry, Wil
I did not see your 2 posts here: http://forums.radioreference.com/pr...w-fire-ems-government-ppstn-talkgroups-5.html
about this. Your information is always good. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.