SERS Hospital talk groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I always had the Hospital Talk groups programmed in the Snohomish County SERS system, but never heard anything on them. Recently I been hearing what sounds like a mother and kid talking on the Stevens talk group(60112) around 6:00 they come on. Say things like are you coming home now, I was disappointed in you the other day, you can stay out until 7:00 I will get you that for your 18th birthday. Just regular talk that you would expect from a mother and son or a husband and wife. It had a unit id of 31133 or something like that, I did not copy it down. Has anyone else heard this? It is definitely not any “official” hospital communications, or hospital comms at all.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Sounds like someone has access to a few radios that they shouldn't have... :p
Yup someone either works for he hospital or maybe radio tech “borrowed” a couple radios. I never heard that on a trunked system as they can easily disable an unauthorized radio.

Lol, WTH, What is the Hex ID? I'm curious, I've always wanted to here stuff like that
ead is the hex 60112 is the dec id. Sometime around 6:00pm I heard them. Usually just a quick conversation.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
The conversation are getting stranger. It sounds like Snohomish Sheriffs kind of. They are using Sherrif call signs like 2 George 31. 2 people talking one acting as a dispatch. Sounds like they are chasing police/fire calls almost like media or whacked. Also talked about how much they like the “crown Vic” he is driving because everyone gets the f—— out of my way, And how he can’t wait to get a push bar and wire all his lights. Sounds like a whacker. They are running plates and people for warrants. Sounds like one does have access to a dispatchers console as they said word for word a water rescue call details, before the dispatcher past those details to responding fire units over the standard fire tax channel. They in no way practice any professional radio practice and frequently curse. I would say they have to have permission to use the radios and sounds like they are part of Snohomish County PD, but they are chasing State, City county PD calls and fire calls. I can’t figure out who they are.

ferryfan_ray

The conversation are getting stranger. It sounds like Snohomish Sheriffs kind of. They are using Sherrif call signs like 2 George 31. 2 people talking one acting as a dispatch. Sounds like they are chasing police/fire calls almost like media or whacked. Also talked about how much they like the “crown Vic” he is driving because everyone gets the f—— out of my way, And how he can’t wait to get a push bar and wire all his lights. Sounds like a whacker. They are running plates and people for warrants. Sounds like one does have access to a dispatchers console as they said word for word a water rescue call details, before the dispatcher past those details to responding fire units over the standard fire tax channel. They in no way practice any professional radio practice and frequently curse. I would say they have to have permission to use the radios and sounds like they are part of Snohomish County PD, but they are chasing State, City county PD calls and fire calls. I can’t figure out who they are.
Wait, what TG? Aren't they encrypted anyways? ID's? Is it still TGID EAD?

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Wait, what TG? Aren't they encrypted anyways? ID's? Is it still TGID EAD?
Actually this conversation is on the Darrington talk group this time. Dec 60240, Hex eb5. Hear them for about an hour 6-7 pm. RID 30933 and 39027. Been hearing them for a few weeks now. SERS is all in the open with the exception of one or two Everett channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.