Server disconnect issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjgostovich

There appears to be a ghost in my machine?! As of a few days ago, my feed has just began to disconnect and re-connect to the server on its own. The broadcast always stays running, but I get an "error" message on the status screen that there is a disconnect with the server. This is a dedicated laptop that is only used for my scanner feed. I've disconnected and re-booted everything I can think of with negative results. When the feed is online and I attempt to listen from another computer, I get about 7-9 seconds of feed audio then it quits and disconnects. Is anyone else experincing or has experinced this issue? Any input would be appreciated.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I made a quick change to your feed. Restart scannercast(or whatever you are using) and see how it works.

sjgostovich

I get about 2 minutes of connection then I get disconnected... Still only getting 7-9 seconds of audio as I attempt to listen while the feed status is online... Weird..

sjgostovich

I'm going to let it run until 2200 hours to see what happens on my logs then shut it down overnight. I will reboot tomorrow I guess and see if it wants to behave better.

sjgostovich

Wtf??!!

I don't know what is going on with my setup but as of 1530 hours my feed re-connected and has been connected since??! It seems that the scanner gods have been appeased and the demon has been exorcised from my feed?! Anyway, it appears to be working fine now. Thanks for your help and lets hope it keeps working!!

Status
Not open for further replies.