Server Outage 4/29/2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

blogan52

Premium Subscriber
most SoCal feeds are down... not all though, so it is obviously a BCFY server issue.. Is there a place where RR or BCFY posts the status of such things?

alphabeta22

Glad I ventured over here! Bcfy down for us too, at least my feed in Texas! Going nuts rebooting, trying everything else! Thanks kids! Did we ever find a status page for bcfy updates?

SOUTHBAYSCANNER

Welcome to SouthBayScanner.com
Feed Provider
All 3 of my feeds are down, including the one that is still showing as online. Looks like several feeds across the country are down as well. I tried re-booting the feed computers to no avail. I also clicked the "Login to RR and Get Config" in ScannerCast to no avail either.

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I’m glad I checked. Earlier I had feed down/back up emails and it looks online but I haven’t been able to get it to start playing. I see a majority of the feeds in the state show as offline. I’ll just consider myself fortunate that the two feeds I already have up and listening to from out of the area are still playing even though they show as offline. I’ll go back to bed without rebooting and losing those two to listen to.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I am gettingt an error code 1. When I reconnect.

So can I fix this or will an Admin have to do.

Please I changed the password to it and still does not what to connect. Please help

Indianabrad

Feed Provider
I got an email from RR at 11:50 pm CST saying my feed was off line, browsing RR feeds I can see that most of their system is down. I remember a partial outage several yrs ago, but in my 11 yrs of sending them a feed, I have never seen a catastrophic failure like this that has taken everything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.