Service Patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

licpl8man

Premium Subscriber
Does anybody know if the DOT Service Patrol (or the DOT aside from Zone 1 for that matter) has any more talk groups on the new system? I only see Hartford and Bridgeport Ops listed in the database. Would like to hear their local operations. Thanks!

RESQ766

I believe TG 5651 is a service patrol talkgroup. I'm not sure what it's specific use is though.

RESQ766

You can hear Service Patrol Bridgeport on TG 5663 from the Troop F Simulcast Site.

matt04

Premium Subscriber
Scan NE has several listed TGs for the various districts, all seem to be using a 56xx TG series. They used to patch the Hartford district LoBand to 1701, however that was when they had the Moto SZ for CSP and the P25 for everyone else. I see DOT trucks in my area often and they still have the Low Band antennas, so the CLMRN TGs are very likely patches still.

lensam

Aren't the DOT trucks using the low band, and the Service Patrol using TG? That’s how I’ve been hearing them unless somethings changed

matt04

Premium Subscriber
Aren't the DOT trucks using the low band, and the Service Patrol using TG? That’s how I’ve been hearing them unless somethings changed
I haven't listened much recently, but last winter they had patched the plow trucks lo band for District 1 to 1701 on CLMRN. I suspect that the mobiles are still low band patched to the varous service patrol and district TGs. Since low band portabels don't really exist anymore I suspect supervosors, etc. may eventually get 800Mhz portables for out of truck use.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Service Patrol low band patched to the TRS for the Hartford area.
If you use DSDPlus, you will see the Service Patrol dispatchers radio marked as "External". In other words, not on the trunked system. The Hartford trucks are using the trunked system.
Regular DOT users not yet seen. Radio service guys had tested on various TGs a while back but pretty much stay on their RS TG

chris

bobmich52

I hear service patrol on clrn Hartford area

Check your setup on clrn, I think there might be more than 1 zone 2 listen 2

Status
Not open for further replies.