set tune led on my pro 106

Status
Not open for further replies.

boricuapatrol

Good day,can anyone help me understand how do i set my led to light up when its assigned to a frequency,the manual that i have i cant understand there instructions,i set the led to on,then i picked a color,then im lost from there,can someone please explain to me, in english form,step by step how it is done please,thanks.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Good day,can anyone help me understand how do i set my led to light up when its assigned to a frequency,the manual that i have i cant understand there instructions,i set the led to on,then i picked a color,then im lost from there,can someone please explain to me, in english form,step by step how it is done please,thanks.

Your post title says "tune led", and the text of your post indicates you are trying to set the led to light when a certain frequency is active.

Those are two separate things with two different settings.

Have you seen this?

Easier to Read Pro-106/197/PSR500/600 Digital Scanner Manual

It explains both...

Alert LED - programmable LED can be configured to illuminate or flash when certain objects are active. User-defined colors and brightness levels can be specified.

Tune LEDWhen set to 'On', activates the signal strength driven LED when in 'Tune' mode. The color of the LED will change as the signal increases (from 'color 0' to 'color 7' ?). Default is Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.