BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Set Up while visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for looking. I am visiting Wichita, KS. Used the Zip Code option to set database. I can hear KBI, KHP but not the Sedgwick County system that is used for Wichita PD, Sedgwick County Sheriff and other law/first responders in the county. Any ideas. Thanks

Trying this post again. No previous response.

Thanks for looking. I am again visiting Wichita, KS. Used the Zip Code option to set database. I can hear KBI, KHP but not the Sedgwick County system that is used for Wichita PD, Sedgwick County Sheriff and other law/first responders in the county. Any ideas. Thanks

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Is the database up-to-date?

If you have Extreme Upgrade, what does the system status show (signal strength, error rate...)?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I wasn't aware there was an Extreme Upgrade available for the 436.

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, for some reason I had in my head he had a HP-2. In that case:

What does Analyze tell you about system reception (no Extreme Upgrade required)?

OK. I have full coverage on reception. I am the heart of the system. Multiple towers available. It just does not pick them up. anything with settings on the device, Thanks to all for responses.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Are you scanning a favorite list, or the main database?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
So, to be clear, you are saying that the system analysis shows a strong RF signal and a low error rate? In that case, you have a programming (not a reception) issue. Double check that the desired service type(s) is(are) enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.