Setting PSR 800 clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

catken

Just received my scanner and I can not figure out how to set time and date. Please help.

railfanguy

You can also set the clock via the software while the radio is connected to the computer. I think the command is under the File menu (away from radio right now). The radio clock is automatically set to computer clock time.

catken

What did I do wrong

After setting the clock; thanks by the way, I went to the library and installed the info county ect.and police for scan list 001 and imported it. Go to scan and it says nothing to scan. Whats up.

mciupa

Database Admin
*Delete* - Post merging has filled in details left out prior to my original post and bumped me down to post #6.

Last edited:

catken

Thanks I knew I should have just stayed with playing with tinker toys and legos.

lebrunmn

Retired... Get off my lawn!
Premium Subscriber
Scanlist Set?

catken-

I think I did this the first time I tried to program my 800...

Make sure that the system is in at least one scanlist set... please take a look at the attached image. By default, the software puts all scanLISTS in the first scanlist SET, but I played around with the software and disabled it, so I had a similar experience.

Hope this solves your problem. If not, there are lots of folks with PSR-800 experience here.

Attachments

• EZ Scan Scanlist.jpg
    EZ Scan Scanlist.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 308
Status
Not open for further replies.