In the RRDB, there is a nationwide list of Rail freq's:
I cannot find a way to directly access this DB record via the Arc500 RR interface.
But, since you are interested in only Western MA, here are the steps to download MA Railroads in Arc500.
- From within Arc 500:
- Click on "RadioReference" button in the button bar.
- Connect using your credentials
- Use "State" pick-list to Choose State: MA / Massachusetts
- Then use "Agency" pick-list to choose "Railroads"
- Then in the "Data" tabbed section, click the little "+" to expand the list and select which ones you wish to download.
This should let you access a list of all Railroads in MA.
Hope this helps,