Setup DSDPlus 2.289 without SDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchaceortiz

Premium Subscriber
Hello All

Coming back to DSDPlus after a time away and have the latest Fast Lane release which now seems to default to all manner of SDR-based decoding.

I just want DSDPlus to listen to the pre-discriminator USB audio stream from my IC7100 radio so that I can read various system information or demodulate the audio on any channel I tune to, just like I used to. Don't need to trunk, no need for a virtual audio cable, SDR control, RTL dongles etc, etc.

How do I configure DSDPlus to ignore all the SDR setup and just read from USB audio and output to speakers and show me the on-channel info?

Cheers
--mco

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Hello All

Coming back to DSDPlus after a time away and have the latest Fast Lane release which now seems to default to all manner of SDR-based decoding.

I just want DSDPlus to listen to the pre-discriminator USB audio stream from my IC7100 radio so that I can read various system information or demodulate the audio on any channel I tune to, just like I used to. Don't need to trunk, no need for a virtual audio cable, SDR control, RTL dongles etc, etc.

How do I configure DSDPlus to ignore all the SDR setup and just read from USB audio and output to speakers and show me the on-channel info?

Cheers
--mco

Fire up DSDPlus, and then use the menu system

Control --> Passive Digital Monitor
Input --> Select your input

It truly is that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.