sev weather forecasted today

Status
Not open for further replies.

slatescan

Premium Subscriber
tornados are poss.

Make sure you have the sev weather talk gruops on AWIN ready for scan today puls SKYWARN

i really think the state should tell people that by having a scanner tune to those talkgruops they can be ahead of the storm but thats Just my openien

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
I will keep my feed running as long as possible... will lock out the SMR TRS after schools are all out, then go pure public safety and Entergy. Severe wx from now till near ten pm locally, then big rain.. Up to 6 inches possible, so yall be safe driving when them roads go under. Turn around, don't drown!

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Currently here in Pearcy... Clear skies with winds steady at 6-8, gusting at up to 20

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
i really think the state should tell people that by having a scanner tune to those talkgruops

That's not a good idea. NOAA Weather Radio is the way to go if you want storm alerts.

safetyobc

Lots of tornado warnings moving from southwest to northeast starting in Union County, Ouachita County, Dallas County and movie NE.

Numerous reports of downed trees, powerlines, etc. Some reports of trees being "twisted."

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Some reports of trees being "twisted."

That would indicate straight-line winds... Only one possible tornado in Arkansas reported so far, down in the far south part of the state.

btritch

A twister has touched down at the Arkansas Fire Academy In Camden, Roofs were ripped off and vehicles were damaged, unknown injuries, There were firefighters statewide on site at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.