Seven Hills Frequency Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpavlik1

Premium Subscriber
Hi, does anyone know if city of Seven hills and Independence,Ohio has changed their radios to encryption or has move to different frequency as of 8/1/22, thanks

wd8chl

They're not on a frequency. They have been on the City of Cleveland trunked system for a couple of years. I doubt they changed talkgroups.

W8KIC

Premium Subscriber
They're not on a frequency. They have been on the City of Cleveland trunked system for a couple of years. I doubt they changed talkgroups.

What he’s looking for is listed under “Cuyahoga Valley“ and operates under the GCRCN umbrella.

gpavlik1

Premium Subscriber
I understand they are in Cuyahoga Valley talk group, just have not heard to much activity in seven hills ,independence or broadview hts.. I read Seven hills were upgrading their radios, I believe most calls are dispatched on computer and not broadcast as much anymore

W8KIC

Premium Subscriber
I understand they are in Cuyahoga Valley talk group, just have not heard to much activity in seven hills ,independence or broadview hts.. I read Seven hills were upgrading their radios, I believe most calls are dispatched on computer and not broadcast as much anymore

Cuyahoga Valley PD dispatch (56718) and Cuyahoga Valley FD dispatch (56701) are the one’s I usually listen to, although it’s pretty quiet most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.