Several New Mobile Antennas at DPD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueangel-eric

Feed Provider
Scanner antennas are a little pricey, no?

They are quality items. say the railroad antenna is $68 divide by two is $34 so the antenna is half the price approximately and the magnet mount is the rest of the price. like when you buy a Larsen antenna you have to buy the mount seperately so all in all it's about $60+ when its all over.

I am not speaking for that company but just showing an example.

So if you want something cheap it's not going to be as high a quality. i'm not sure how his compares to other 5/8 wave antennas in price though, but it's close.

Hope i make sense,
Eric burris

radiopro52

From what I can see, I don't notice any new mobile antennas. They're the same ones that have been on there. The ones marked "new" have been new for a while. I don't know exactly when they were added.

There's still only one mobile antenna (800 Mhz) under the scanner catagorie, which is what most of us would need. I don't see an all band mobile antenna for sale.

Regardless, the DPD antennas are deffinetely great quality and worth the price. DPD tries to keep prices down, but when you make antennas from scratch with good quality parts, they're not going to come very cheap.

stevolene

will I notice an increase in reception from these DPD scanner antenna's? Im using a pmm3 at the moment on the car, does pretty well, but theres the chatter when I get in a bad area. If I could get a more consistent read all the time one of these antenna's would be worth the money to me, plus they look great. Does anyone on here own one?

Status
Not open for further replies.