Severe Weather Risk for Central Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

We will be under a risk for Central Indiana late Weds Evening 4-7-2010.Might be a good idea to listen to NOAA on the scanner.And also listen to Safe-t along with all of the Skywarn Freqs for Ham Radio.Make sure you have a Weather alert radio set up on tone alert for your county.Sounds like it will be a very "Active day on Weds"

W9NES

No this does not belong in breaking news and it does fit into the general fourm.Breaking news would be a police pursuit, Major Fire, major traffic accident with muitiple injuries.If there was a Tornado Warning and we hand Tornados on the ground then that would be "Breaking News"This was a general post for possible severe weather and nothing was happing at the time I posted it.If it is not "Breaking News" I will post it in the General fourm.

Viper43

They just issued a tornado warning for parts of Marion, Madison, Hamilton and Hancock Counties.

And I agree that unless there is actual storm damage it belongs in the General forum and not under incidents as warnings are a dime a dozen....

Viper43

The worst of it passed and is awa from here now. Temps dropped 4 degrees in 5 minutes and at one point one ham said it was raining 1 1/2" an hour but it only lasted about three minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.