Severe Weather Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjmag

day1otlk.gif

fxc_Today.jpg

hwo.png

peterjmag

Sorry about posting in the wrong part of the forum. Mods please move to Oklahoma Incidents and Breaking News. Thanks...

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
peterjmag said:
Sorry about posting in the wrong part of the forum. Mods please move to Oklahoma Incidents and Breaking News. Thanks...
Moved, as requested.

ImTheWeasel

Well... It was showing that they dropped everything there for a bit, now its back and looking stronger... LOL... must have been a glitch on the NWS decision support page!

Now... waiting... just waiting... :twisted:

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
They originally though major outbreak, but most of the rest of us strongly questioned that conclusion... Now it's pretty clear that won't be the case, but still some isolated severe weather will threaten overnight.

peterjmag

Yeah if you like hail! Ever since I have moved here to Stillwater it has been a hail event and the type of hail that makes it look like snow on the ground. All I can say about last night is wow! It was a hell of a light show, hail, and very heavy rain. I think my WX radio went off about a total of 10 times for Payne County. It started at 7 here and never stopped until about 4 A.M. Tis the season! Ha, to think it's only early April. I hate to see what the historically dreaded May and early June have in store for us. What a season so far!

ImTheWeasel

Wow! We certainly didnt get anything that bad hee in Bartlesville. I stayed up till 5am this morning monitoring it all until everything was well on its way out of the area. It looks like we might have an excellent season ahead of us.
:twisted:

car2back

Lots of lightning here in the Skiatook area, very tiny amount of small hail. I agree with PeterJmag, I look forward to see what's in store!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.