sevierville fire dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

kel415

Premium Subscriber
data base shows 453.3875 as sevierville fire dispatch and so does my pro106 but lately I have heard sevier co sheriff on that freq. have there been some changing around or has my scanner went off the deep end. I'm guessing this would be a question for N4yek or N-jay,

n4yek

There is a situation with 460.025 MHz and 453.6125 MHz at the moment and the Sheriff is operating on SCSD Ch2 until a resolution comes about.

Last edited:

kel415

Premium Subscriber
Thanks

Thanks Danny at least I feel better about my scanner now because it had been picking some freqs in sevier co and knoxville also on different tags. I can wait it out

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
any thoughts about the later thread that indicates SCSO is switching formats?

kel415

Premium Subscriber
well got few thoughts on scso changing over but wife says can't put that in here. I agree on other thread wish they would go on p25. I listen to park rangers every night and sounds good, they also stated wonder how they will talk to other resources when needed. I listen to a chase the other night in knoxville a woman running, they were talking to loudon co pd Roane co pd THP and night watch (chopper) all at the same time and got her stopped.Wonder if they will be able to do that on their new system? O-well as N4yek said enjoy while we can

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
As long as they run in analog modes for interop and other things we can monitor conventionally.... But if they do go full iDAS/NexEDGE.... thats all she wrote for locally, just have to catch em using analog interop. They may still get a radio or two for usage on the P-25 system for interop later on... We can hope anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.