Seymour Site Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

del1964

Premium Subscriber
Something strange seems to be going on with the Seymour, IN Safe-T system tower site. Neither one of my scanners is picking up anything off the tower and I live right next to it. Control channel seems to maybe have shifted to a different frequency....but still no traffic. When I watch the scanner as it's searching, it seems to show a Talk Group flash on for a split second and then it continues to resume searching. No changes made to scanner whatsoever and like I said.....using 2 completely different scanners. BCD396XT and HomePatrol. Home patrol not picking up anything either. Surrounding towers seem toi be fine as usual...such as Columbus, North vernon, Brownstown, etc.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Did you check all the freq's to see which one is the CC and then make sure you have it programmed?

I don't think it rebanded yet, but I'd check those freq. too. It's possible it was the first one to do so I suppose as they are starting in the SE.

Last edited:

del1964

Premium Subscriber
All frequencies programmed in. Noticed that the CC has no control channel noise. Also 852.8875 seems to now be the constant control channel noise which is not listed as the control channel however still no talk groups coming through

scannerfreak

Database Admin
All frequencies programmed in. Noticed that the CC has no control channel noise. Also 852.8875 seems to now be the constant control channel noise which is not listed as the control channel however still no talk groups coming through

Well Well, Looks like we have our first reported rebanded site. 852.8875 is the rebanded CC frequency. So that's your problem. You'll need to add the new freq's and set the site as rebanded.

I'll update the DB. Thanks :cool:

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Good catch for sure. It will be a reoccurring theme here for awhile now until they are all done.

Status
Not open for further replies.